[meteorite-list] Topics for "collection of wisdoms"

From: Pete Pete <rsvp321_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 01:07:43 -0400

Mike Murray wrote:

>>Most articles I have read on Martian and Lunar pieces say they are not
>>attracted to a magnet. Is this known to be without exception?

Good question, Mike, and one that I've thought about, too.

Some Lunars appear to have such a varied brecciated interior, could there
possibly be any of the original impactor embedded within?

If Mars has its red hue due to the high iron oxide content, are Martians
even minutely magnetic?

Cheers,
Pete