[meteorite-list] Meteorite Magazine/ New California Meteorites for sale

From: Ruben Garcia <meteoritemall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 22:17:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,
Thank you everyone for the all the interest in my
California meteorites. A few have been sold but some
remain. I want to correct something that I said. I
previously stated that the classification could take
6-12 months. I should have said 1 to 2 years, because
that is more realistic. During this time the exact
location will remain a secret. Only when the
classification is through will I post results.

Thanks again,

Ruben Garcia
Phoenix, Arizona
http://www.mr-meteorite.com