[meteorite-list] New Pallasite, photos.

From: Norbert Classen <trifid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 16:27:59 +0100

Hi Mike, Ruben, and All,

I'd like to second Ruben's congratulations on this fantastic find - well
done Mike! This one is extra-cool because it's a cold find. Great in situ
pictures, by the way! So keep on rocking, and never mind the trolls.

Best,
Norbert

Norbert Classen
Planetary Meteorites
http://www.meteoris.de

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----

Hi Mike and All,
Congratulations!!! You are the man Mike, an impressive
find indeed!! I'm not sure if most of the list can
fully appreciate how hard it is to find a meteorite,
even when you're right in the middle of the strewn
field.

Finding a pallasite is an awesome feeling. I know that
you are one of only a handfull of people that have
ever found a Glorieta Mountain Pallasite. How many
different pallasites have you personally found? I'm
assuming Imilac, Glorieta Mountain and this new one,
any others?

Ruben

Ruben Garcia
Phoenix, Arizona