[meteorite-list] Ad Fossil Meteorite NWA 2965 EL3 Great price in Kg lots offered to the list

From: STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com <STARSANDSCOPES_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 11:37:28 EDT

Hi List, I have a fairly large quantity of the Meteorite NWA 2965. This is
the meteorite that has been talked about so much. It was classified as an
Aubrite, then an EL6/7 and finally EL3 Fossil Meteorite.

The new abstract is at _http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2006AGUFM.P51E1247K_
(http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2006AGUFM.P51E1247K)

My name is Tom Phillips IMCA #1609 (International Meteorite Collectors
Association). I write the Micro Visions Feature for Meteorite Times (an online
meteorite magazine) and the August issue included a write up I did on this
material. Please take a look!
_http://www.meteorite.com/meteorite-gallery/Micro_Visions.htm_ (http://www.meteorite.com/meteorite-gallery/Micro_Visions.htm)

Please note: That was written back when this material was identified as an
EL6/7 Metachondrite.

I bought about 60 Kg of this meteorite early on when it was largely
collected on the surface. I understand more is being dug up and it just does not
have the cool "individual" look that these early ones have.

I am offering it in 1 Kg lots with sizes from a few grams to about 300 gr.
for 40 cents a gram or $400 a kilo.

I am also interested in trades as I need new material for the micrographs in
my Gallery. Any thing cool of similar value. I have seen this material
offered for much more.

Email me if you want more info or example photos.

Thanks, Tom