[meteorite-list] Saint Patrick's Day Bonanza ! SALE

From: Mike Groetz <mpg444_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 16:03:34 -0700 (PDT)

   I've mentioned to the list before- many of us are
still on modems and cannot get DSL or faster. The
fastest I connect is 26.4 Kbs. Any website with music
or larger images I shy away from because of the time
it takes to load it.
   It would be nice if websites would drop the music,
load smaller resolution images (that could be clicked
open to higher resolution). I would spend more time on
those sites and not become frustrated looking at
material I really have an interest in.

Thank You
Mike