[meteorite-list] Mr. Kramskoi & Meteorite Offers from Russia

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 19:53:13 -0700 (PDT)

Geoff, this is another form of Nigerian scam. They are
now getting on ebay, finding items that sell, learning
about them, then ripping people off who are gullible
enough to send money to people they do not know. This
has been on the news lately.
These guys plan to take your $800.00 then you will
never hear from them again. The same people are likely
sending the same emails to people for coins, fossils,
and anything else of value from Russia that people
might actually want to buy.
Buy from people you know, or suffer the consequences.
Michael Farmer