[meteorite-list] RICHLAND, Final

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 11:07:03 +0100

Well, Dave, at least they could have made it a little bit more interesting
for the new list members, illustrating the thread with nice pictures.

Photo-duty for fighting-posts!

So that the other members wouldn't have asked themselves:
Errr.....Farmer has a piece of that iron, Wasson has a piece of it, Schoner
has one, (only Jason not), where is their problem?
And while these were arguing about, whether the iron was bought after 11
months, 1 year or 13 months, they could have enjoyed in each email of
"you're a liar, I'm a liar, I apologize for this, but not for that"
a fine picture of Fredericksburg and Richland. The main masses, pieces on
museum's displays, fullslices, and so on.

Cause Fredericksburg is a real fine hexahedrite!
Displays excellent Neumann lines, has tiny strange schreibersites, looking
like alien character, rhabdites - though that guy is a little bit
problematic to preserve.

Iron-God Pilski once prepared me some. Jewels! For them I'd abandon each
North Chile!

Buckleboo!
Martin

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----