[meteorite-list] Vernal Equinox

From: MexicoDoug <MexicoDoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 01:33:54 -0600

Dear List,

Europe will awaken in Springtime today, though it actually started the 20th
in the Americas...

Is it true that there are no meteorites in collections that recorded falls
for the traditional First Day of Spring, March 21? Well, we always have
Martin, Happy Birthday! You too Dirk!

It reminds me of the Alice in Wonderland "Unbirthdays" celebration down the
rabbit hole; such a nice concept to collect all the falls on your
unbirthdays if there isn't a fall anniversary falling on your birthday :-(

May a meteorite penetrate your roof and land inside your freezers (to make
things simple for science)!!

Best Health, and happy Unfallday - cuz its a Springday of course:-)
Doug