[meteorite-list] Vernal Equinox

From: tracy latimer <daistiho_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 17:23:21 +0000

Yes, I celebrate my birthday every year by going out in the back yard with a
baseball mitt and scanning the skies wistfully for 10-15 minutes. So far,
the Meteorite Gawds have not seen fit to answer my petition; rather like
Linus and his eternally hopeful anticipation of the Great Pumpkin. Still no
fall on my birthday, although maybe I'd rather not be one of the very few
actually struck by a meteorite.

Tracy Latimer