[meteorite-list] Walter Branch

From: Walter Branch <waltbranch_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 19:46:06 -0400

Hello Everyone,

We had an exciting day today. Walter moved to the Rehabilitation Center.
He no longer has a feeding tube or picc line. He will begin therapy in the
morning around 9:00 a.m. and finish around 4:00 p.m. I suspect my visit
tomorrow will be short:) depending on how grouchy he is! One of the rehab
workers told me the average length of stay is about 2 weeks. So hopefully
Walter will be home soon. I appreciate all of the support financially and
emotionally. I have saved all of the emails so that Walter can read them
when he gets home. Thanks for all of your encouragement and support!
Sabrina Branch