[meteorite-list] Missed Meteorites Hunter/ Aid

From: Alhyane Abdelaziz <nwameteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 07:17:56 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List,
There in Morocco, was a very good friend to most of us, he is Mohamed Aid, the MOROCCO METEORITES MAN, this honorable guy went to Algeria to get some stones, but unfortunatly was arested by Algerian Melitary and he is in jail now, I tried myself to get some news about him, but nothing made a large smile on my face, just disapointing and being so sad.
Most of very rare stones, Lunar, Martian ... were purchased from this poor guy.
To those whom know Mohamed Aid, please pray for him to getting back home, or at least write some words, they may encourage him when returns to us, his inbox is desabled and can not receive emails.
Cheers
Aziz

Be a PS3 game guru.