[meteorite-list] Petrographic Thin Section Maker

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 12:59:20 -0700

I have never used ANY other thin section maker. Cost is way higher
than others, but product is vastly superior. I slowed down a great
deal when Dean Bessey flooded the market with inferior thin
sections that he sold for cheaper than it cost me to have mine made,
even had the material been free - which of course, it wasn't.
        He also takes MONTHS to get things made - but they are
THE best, by far.
        Best wishes, Michael

--
"What fits your busy schedule better, exercising one hour a day
or being dead 24 hours a day?"