[meteorite-list] Petrographic Thin Section Maker

From: Alexander Seidel <gsac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 21:25:33 +0200

Ouch, Bernd, this name dropping should better have been kept a little bit more under the cover! Sorry, but this is my opinion for many a good reason which the other persons named, who know that specific slide maker, may second...

Then again you are right, of course.

Alex
Berlin/Germany

-------- Original-Nachricht --------