[meteorite-list] OT - Insulting my service at the president's pleasure

From: ValparInt at aol.com <ValparInt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 11:49:33 EDT

Help me out here. What does this diatribe have to do with meteorites?

Paul

American presidents are expendable - what do you think elections do? Longer
terms possible in congress are preferable for the purpose of long-term
law-mongering, the "work" of professional politicians - lobbying does the talking,
and legislation is the architecture of social order and political identity.
Democratic political economy itself can have no central political apex without
contradicting democratic ideals.
Social contracts are mutual.
It is common for naive nationalists blah blah blah blah blah.....