[meteorite-list] Tennessee fall picture on postcard on

From: Robin Galyan <robin_707a_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 11:46:40 -0400

Many thanks to several of you profound students of the heavenly rocks, you are all right on the button! Yes, there are several other postcards like that one that are properly identified, but of course none have the detailed information like you all have presented me. Makes me want to really go to Kansas and see if I still have any farming friends out there.... and take my detector of course.

Now, on the other topic I presented... Does anyone have any information about the Cosby Creek Fall? Any samples? Are they ever traded?
Any information about how they were found?

What about the Harriman finds?

Im interested as you can see mostly in finds in East TN.

Thanks again,

Robin
Knoxville