[meteorite-list] Ad Unusual Meteor Crater stock sale

From: Mike Jensen <meteoriteplaya_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 10:59:32 -0600

Hi Darren
Actually all of the stocks were issued to the parent company USSR & MC
except for the first one. My guess is whenever they needed money for
the operation they issued stock equal to how much money was sent to
the crater as 4 of the 5 stocks are for different amounts. I am not an
expert in corporate finances or legalities but my guess it was done
for legal reasons. Unfortunately I could not figure out how much each
share was worth but $100 would be a good guess as this seems to be a
common amount around this era.
BTW I sold one of the stocks already #16 so only one left.
--
Mike