[meteorite-list] Looking for hunting success story

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 17:44:04 -0700 (PDT)

Indeed, while going through 250 kilos of NWA 869's
last week, a friend of mine picked out an achondrite,
we thought was Lunar, but after a day of microprobing
has proven it to be something else, very rare but not
planetary.
It almost went to China to be turned into beads!
It pays to painstakingly peruse your junk boxes for
hidden goodies.
Michael Farmer