[meteorite-list] Looking for hunting success story

From: STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com <STARSANDSCOPES_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 19:50:36 EDT

Hi Dean and list, This is Tom Phillips the micrograph guy. I have
purchased from Dean close to 200 Kg. over the years. He sure goes through the
quantity of product. I don't think any one would have the time to closely examine
everything he has sold. Good stuff is out there to be found, even in the (or
some times especially in) the Dean Bessey Sunday night extravaganzas.

I still have several left uncut big ones from your "huge" collection you
sold me 4 years ago. Once in a while, I cut an other one. Kind of like popping
the cork on a special bottle.

Two points:

Just because it's unclassified dosen't mean it cant be something good and
there is no such thing as an "Ordinary" chondrite.

In a message dated 5/19/2007 4:26:35 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,