[meteorite-list] Classification Labs

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 14:09:45 -0700 (PDT)

To clear up any confusion I have just updated my
classification service website which is located at:
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/class/classify.html
It now shows 20 grams or 20%.
We dont keep any of this material. Everything left
over after analysis will go to a met society approved
institution (Which right now is the australian museum
in sydney)
Sincerely
DEAN
http://www.meteoriteshop.com