[meteorite-list] givaways

From: Don Rawlings <psc2410xi_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 19:08:00 -0700 (PDT)

This is the funniest post since the 6000 year old earth post.!!

  Don

Michael L Blood <mlblood at cox.net> wrote:
  Hello List!!!
I have found several dozen fragments of meteoritic material
that has accumulated over the years in my belly button!!! I don't
know what meteorites these are, but no doubt they are chips from
some invaluable material!!! While I can't guarantee exactly what
falls these are, I will provide signed certificates of documentation
stating they came from my belly button!!! As everyone knows, I like
only the FINEST meteorites, so, each and every one of these is bound
to be great!!!
The 327th emailer will get the biggest of these crumbs!!! I'll
even pay the freight - I am such a guy!!!
Please, no crying from the other 326 emailers!!! I just LOVE
giving beginning collectors a head start!!! I was just like you, once!!!
It just makes me feel..... well, so FULL of myself!!!
Now, don't worry if you are one of those 326 losers, I will be
posting to the list several times a week for YEARS, generously offering
my crumbs!!! Sometimes, I might do it several times a DAY!!!
Now, don't you whiners out there get all over me!!! You are just
jealous buzz kills!!! If you have issues with me, meet me in Tucson!!!
I am a BIG GUY and my dog is bigger than yours, too!!!
Well, that about does it..... oh, I forgot!!! I have several new
meteorites on my web page - never mind the address, I am sure you
know MY web site URL!!!
Enjoy at your leisure!!!!!!!!!!!
OH, and I am a good PATRIOT, too!!!!!!!!
....and I believe in God and I was a boy scout!!!!!.... and I like girls!!!
Michael Blood, San Diego, CA USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Collecting Meteorites since the dawn of Man!!!!!!!!!!!
Specializing in the pretty ones (meteorites, not men) !!!!!!!!!!!!
Tell me what you think!!!!!!!!! (unless I don't want to hear it)

on 5/28/07 11:56 AM, steve arnold at stevenarnold60120 at yahoo.com wrote:

> Hello list.I was just cleaning out an old drawer and I
> found some old campo pieces,really small.I have 3 to
> givaway.If anyone wants them,you know the drill.Chime
> in for the first 3 people.I will pay shipping.I am
> just cleaning everything out now so all I have left is
> gao and my main collection.
>

> steve
>
> Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
> Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/1999!!
> chicagometeorites.net.Specializing
> in Gao Meteorites!
> Ebay I.D. Illinoismeteorites

Don Rawlings