[meteorite-list] Carancas and the Dragon

From: Mr EMan <mstreman53_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 19:07:41 -0800 (PST)

Oh sorry Mike, manners and courtesy... you mean like posting my PRIVATE
EMAIL to you on the list? Those kind of manners and courtesy? Perhaps
you someone needs to attend remedial training... BUT I was raised to
not talk about other people's mommas. I think I grasp <rolling eyes>
the sincerity of your admonition to be courteous. I shall endeavor to
be more thoughtful henceforth.

(To make it clear to anyone that is amused or bemused by this exchange,
I responded to you you alone; not the list. You had to intentionally
add the metlist address to the reply, so don't go blowing smoke...)

And Steve, Thank you, as I was just gageing prices for Carancus. I
will have to wait a bit for the price to firm up. And a genuine thank
you for answering my question on how your Dragon was oriented. It was a
good description and I accept it. I hope that you'll post some
detailed photos on this remarkable specimen. Such a specimen should be
photo documented. Congrats on a specimen destined to be a classic!