[meteorite-list] Carancas and the Dragon

From: Mike Groetz <mpg444_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 07:29:29 -0800 (PST)

   I did not deserve your initial response; the list
deserved to see the arrogance you took towards me- the
same as you took below.
   The list did not need set up for a rivalry at
Steve's expense and your backtracking below is
obvious.
   I am backing out of this as I have said how I felt.
There is no point continuing.
Mike