[meteorite-list] New excelent material - Eucrite and CK3 AD!!!!!!!!!!

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 01:29:32 +0100

Hi Marcin,

that CK3 with its high chondrules density, large CAIs and dark inclusions
reminds me very closely to Tanezrouft 057 (classified as C4-anom, if I
remember right, a mixture with CK) and NWA 2900 (which ended up after a
longer while as CV3, but which is very similar to TNZ 057).

HaH 280 is only at a glance similar with the DIs, simply because it has
almost no chondrules and is strongly weathered.

Opinions?
Best!
Martin

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----