[meteorite-list] leighann del ray

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 07:53:16 -0800 (PST)

Hi list.I have never met Leigh,but I have bought from
her in the past as well as given away some of my
freebies to her.I want to wish her a Mr.Speedy relief
so she can come to tucson next year.Also from what I
have seen on the list and people who have associated
with her,she seems like an acceptional person.I hope
to have the pleasure of meeting in tucson.Also
comments from Bill K., are totally unacceptable.I have
put up with lot of comments from other people but I
have withstood them,because I know they are only
words.But Bill lets please leave all negativity off
this list.This list is only about meteorites,and that
is all.Well that is all from me.Time to go to work.

                Have a great day all,
               steve arnold,chicago,usa!!

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
       The Asteroid Belt!