[meteorite-list] Heidelbergensis-Zhamanshin dates

From: Andreas Gren <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 11:42:24 +0100

Hi E.P.,

thats interesting, in your book you write Homo heidelbergensis (thanks
Michale for pointing us to the right spelling)was split in two, now you try
to tell me that Homo heidelbergensis is not so clear defined. So why than
use the term Homo heidelbergensis?

And if its an own species or not may be cleared in future, I go after what
is the actual point of science , and there exist the term Homo
heidelbergensis with a clear defined range of age.

Every field of science is under permanent discussion, but it also exist a
point of agreement what is actual. And you ignore this. May be sometime
there will be a H8 Meteorite, but it's not the time for a book about H8
meteorites.

You wrote :
You must remember
that just because no earlier Heidelbergensis has been
found, that does not mean that an earlier date did not
occur.
Yes, they didn't fall from sky, but its obviously you try to stretch the
time how you need it. You could also argue they are still alive, just no
later artefacts have been found and not all areas of the earth are
discovered now.

You wrote
The important point here is that regardless of
taxonomy, erectus or heidelbergensis .....

Oh! Not so important anymore or already the same?

You wrote
As a bonus consolation to you, there are mistakes in
my book,...

How generous, and please don't forget this was just one example, I would
find much more, be sure, it's obviously you are Impact fixed and for
everything what happened on earth you try to find an impact.

You wrote
You might find this hard to believe, but some people
think my book is a great book.
No ,it's easy to believe, you will always find some people who believes
everything what is printed.

You wrote
My offer to you stands, donate your copy
to a university, send me the letter, and I'll send you
what you paid.
For sure I will not do, they would laugh at me loudly what a kind of
donation that should be. And I'm not interesting to spread your ideas about
everywhere, anytime an impact, which are built on so thin ice like your Homo
heidelbergensis split in two theory.

So what shell I think over an author who first try to defend his Theory and
after it's obviously that there something fit not together, starts to soften
the terms he used, turn in a discussion about taxonomy and stretch the time
how he need it?

Andi

Meteoritenhaus
info at meteoritenhaus.de
Inhaber Andreas Gren
Stapelfelder Str. 58
22143 Hamburg
Germany
phone
0049(0)40-67593737
Umsatzsteuer-Identifikations-Nummer: folgt
Steuernummer:08/453/07598
-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----