[meteorite-list] Heidelbergensis-Zhamanshin dates

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 10:00:50 -0800 (PST)

Hi Andy -

> Every field of science is under permanent
> discussion, but it also exist a point of agreement >
what is actual.

If that were so for the fields of physical
anthropology and archaeology, it would have been much
easier to write my book.

> Yes, they didn't fall from sky, but its obviously
> you try to stretch the time how you need it.

For the last hundred years both Russia and China have
been in chaos, and thus the data recovered from those
areas has been limited.

> And I'm not interesting to spread your ideas about
> everywhere, anytime an impact, which are built on so
> thin ice like your Homo heidelbergensis split in >
two theory.

Generally, Andi, I have found that the more
intelligent people are, the better they like my book.

Draw your own conclusion.

E.P. Grondine
Man and Impact in the Americas