[meteorite-list] Heidelbergensis-Zhamanshin dates

From: Andreas Koppelt <ra_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 21:17:01 +0100

?hh now, let?s try to draw the "conclusion" from an outstanding position
for everyone had to read E.P?s message:

1. Intelligent people like E.P. Grondines book. More intelligent people
like his book more. But that means other way round: The people do not
like his book are stupid. More stupid people maybe even hate his book.
As Andi Gren does not like his book, therefore Andi Gren is stupid!

2. My problem is to check the relation between the intelligence of a
person and the way he likes a book (maybe I am too stupid). Every
reputable scientist should be able
a) to proof his statement and
b) explain this to the stupid ones.
Let?s see, what follows.

3. If the author is not able/ willing to proof the absurd relation
within his statement this merely shows that he - as a bad scientist ?
just wants to insult Andi Gren personally calling him stupid in indirect
way.

4. Final conclusion: The author has not got the balls to call someone
?stupid?.

Andreas (not Gren)

--------

(...)

Generally, Andi, I have found that the more
intelligent people are, the better they like my book.

Draw your own conclusion.

E.P. Grondine
Man and Impact in the Americas