[meteorite-list] chronopost,

From: Abdelaziz Alhyane <abdelaziz_alhyane_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 17:52:37 -0800 (PST)

so , i do not see why to worry.
if you lost a package with chropost you have to put
a reclamation, and they will track the shipment.

Dear Habibi and The rest,
Habibi, You don't see the reason why to worry!! This
really surprised me, I lost $2k, why do not I woryy?
can you explain ? please do not put your noise on what
is not your business!! Chronopost is the worst
carrier that one can ship a package with, also, I did
not asked you to teach me how to ship my packages!! is
the chronopost offers enough informations of the
shipment ?
The weight of the package ? the estimated date of the
delivery ?..only what you can track is a box of wood
or something else put back aftet taking off the
stones, they are robers, the french company is not at
the level. someday they'll show you the fact.

The person who were to receive the package is
reliable, even if you have doubts on him and said bad
about him.

I advise everybody her to not use chronopost, I know
peoples who lost packages( Jim Brady.....) with this
crapy company. this has happened to me, and I should
tell everybody here to be careful and try to use a
reliable company.

My best
Aziz