[meteorite-list] another Randall post

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 11:24:09 -0700

Hi Folks,
        I have gotten off line posts from people of a derogatory
Nature regarding forwarding Randall's posts.
        I am not aware of his being struck from the list and if
Anyone is having trouble posting to the list I am happy to pass
On their posts.
        If people have issues with Randall, please address those issues
To him directly and do not assume to put me "in the middle."
        Thanks, Michael

--
"God doesn't look at how much we do, but with how
much love we do it."