[meteorite-list] Greensburg Raffle Fundraiser

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 18:03:42 EDT

Hello List-Members,

I would only like to add a small but very important bit of information to
what Geoff and Maria said.

I was told by a very well informed person that the amount donated by the
Meteorite Community will be the second highest donation to be received by the
town of Greensburg.

The only entity who gave more? The US Government!

Anne M. Black
_www.IMPACTIKA.com_ (http://www.IMPACTIKA.com)
_IMPACTIKA at aol.com_ (mailto:IMPACTIKA at aol.com)
President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
_www.IMCA.cc_ (http://www.IMCA.cc)
--

In a message dated 9/1/2007 2:19:58 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,