[meteorite-list] Coins and soldiers

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 15:11:46 -0700 (PDT)

An American soldier should never have to do without or
beg for donations to buy things that the military
should provide. It shows the deplorable state of our
nation under current leadership! Soldiers families on
food stamps and Bush gives the billionairs tax breaks.
Go figure. I have have the right to say that, I
served five years in the ARMY. It seems that the
civilian leadership prefers "restroom activities" to
taking care of our troops.

That being said since the door was opened, I recall
that politics and non-meteorite posts do not belong
here. Perhaps we can leave it all out from now on?
Michael Farmer