[meteorite-list] FW: AUCTIONS ENDING...SEE HIGHLIGHTS! Over $10, 000. worth! Next 3 Days! 25% off in ebay store!

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 08:24:16 -0600

From: michael cottingham [mailto:mikewren at gilanet.com]
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2007 8:23 AM
To: 'michael cottingham'
Subject: AD: AUCTIONS ENDING...SEE HIGHLIGHTS! Over $10,000. worth! Next 3
Days! 25% off in ebay store!

Hello,

I have auctions ending NEXT 3 DAYS, Well over $10,000.00 worth of meteorites
up for the taking! New items added, plus a small 25% off sale on a lot of
inventory in my ebay store!? Thanks for looking!

SEE Auctions Ending Today Here:

http://stores.ebay.com/Voyage-Botanica-Natural-History_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfti
dZ2QQsclZ2QQtZkm

Voyage Botanica Ebay Store Link:

http://stores.ebay.com/Voyage-Botanica-Natural-History

HIGHLIGHTED AUCTIONS OF THE WEEK:

Worth over $100.00, A 1.14 gram specimen of The Famous BARWELL Fall! Started
out at .99 cents!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200150280726

A R3.8 Chondrite, pretty nice! 7.61 gram!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200151300270

A R3.8 Chondrite, Awesome Piece! 12.3 gram!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200151690345

A 16.7 gram HOWARDITE Individual, Really Cool. Do you have a Howardite
Individual in your collection?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200151682727

SILICATED IRON (NEW). Check this 24.62 gram slice, started out at 0.99
cents!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200151948342

Speaking of WILLAMETTE, check this specimen out. I have others in my ebay
Store!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200151942525

A 1268 gram MAIN MASS/NWA 4292, L6 at only 0.99 cents!!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200151945988

A 11.08 gram slice of NWA 1277, a Carbonaceous Chondrite CO3.6. At Only
$12.00 !
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200151775490

A 81 gram specimen of DHOFAR 017, H4, still at 0.99 cents!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200151650987

A $200.00 specimen of CALI, Colombia, started at 0.99 cents!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200151504345

A pretty specimen of an UREILITE
 take a look just to see it.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200151506262

A NON-METEORITE ITEM, BUT YET RELATED OF INTEREST!? A lot of you know that
as the
Meteorites came out of Northwest Africa so did the NEOLITHIC Artifacts.
Often when inspecting piles of meteorites
in Morocco, we also inspected the Artifacts that were coming out at the same
time. I display a lot of artifacts with my Desert Meteorites in my own
collection and HERE is a 300+ Neolithic Collection that I started out at
0.99 cents. Some of you might care to take a look
? Estimated value is about
$1000.00 !

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200151417197

ALSO, Way too Many other auctions up for grabs! Today, there are 70 auctions
up for grabs! ONLY 20 are not meteorites!

Thanks and Best Wishes

Michael Cottingham