[meteorite-list] I'm Back, New email, etc.

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 10:34:09 -0400

Dear List Members,

I'm Back! During my 5-month absence from eBay and about 2-months from the
List, I have hunted Glorieta, Mounionalusta, old ship wrecks, attended the
Ensisheim Show and then moved to a new place about an hour's drive south
from where I used to live. I moved to a quaint little town called Lake
Pacid, Florida. They call it "The Town of Murals" due to dozens of large
paintings of regional historic events on the sides of buildings, truly
amazing work!

I have just about everything set up; my office, shop, etc. and will be
offering some fantastic meteorites starting this week, some I have had for
over two years so the science has been done and classifications approved.

My new email address is gmhupe at htn.net so all future correspondence and
PayPal payments should be made to this address. If you have any direct
questions for me, please email me directly and I will be happy to reply
quickly.

Keep an eye out for my posts over the coming weeks because I will be
offering some great meteorites!

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe