[meteorite-list] Do Meteorites, Music and Humor go together?

From: Ruben Garcia <meteoritemall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 23:20:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hi ,
Thanks for the emails! I appreciate the input greatly.
I knew there would be issues regarding heat and cold,
and which one did what to a meteorite. However, I do
believe that I am correct. Since water in usually
involved meteorite will contract in the summer and
expand in the winter.

Also, I touch on chondrules, rust spots and
meteorwrongs in part 2. Remember, most of the people
that I'm dealing with don't even know how to pronounce
the word Chondrule, and would have a problem trying to
identify one.

Thanks again,

Ruben Garcia
Phoenix, Arizona