[meteorite-list] OT help with a plug end on a pulse star 2

From: Mike Miller <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 09:50:09 -0700

I know it is a little off topic but I need to fix this detector so I
can try to find meteorites with it. Anyway to the question on the 1
meter coil the end of the cord that plugs into the box has been broken
from the wires inside. I am trying to take the plug apart to re
connect the wires. I am down to the very last step and cannot get the
male plug that connects to the box out of the rest of the plug.That is
the part that actually has the wires connected to its back. I am
hoping that someone here has had one of these apart before and can
offer some help on what is keeping this male end in the plug. Sorry
for the off topic post.
Thanks

--
Mike Miller 230 Greenway Dr. Kingman Az 86401
www.meteoritefinder.com