[meteorite-list] OT help with a plug end on a pulse star 2

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 11:35:50 -0700

I suggest you contact the manufacturer. You don't mention
The brand, but most of "the big boys" will give you free
Or very inexpensive repair work - but you do have to pay for the
Shipping. However, if you phone them, they may even be
Able to tell you on the phone how to deal with it.
        Best wishes, Michael

--
"God doesn't look at how much we do, but with how
much love we do it."