[meteorite-list] AD> Kernouvé meteorite (3 hours left)

From: Pelé Pierre-Marie <pierremariepele_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 14:00:06 +0200 (CEST)

Hello

just to remind that there's only 3 hours left to bid
on the Kernouv? meteorite (14 grams) on ebay.

Price is the cheapest you'll find for such a rarity ;
afterwards, price will be my public price of 700 euros
so that's the day to get that meteorite cheaper ! And
I pay the registered shipment worldwide !

http://search.ebay.fr/_W0QQsassZmoky99

I also added a 9.6 grams l'Aigle slice on my website
www.meteor-center.com, a nice Saint Severin slice and
a cool half 17.9 grams Camel Donga with a marvelous
crust !

Pierre-Marie PELE
www.meteor-center.com