[meteorite-list] My "Futures Market for Meteorites? " post

From: Michael Gilmer <michael_w_gilmer_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 10:44:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Group!

For the record, my last post about Wall Street and
a possible futures market for meteorites was a poor
attempt at humor and was meant as tongue in cheek.
It was not intended to be a "troll" or to offend
anyone. I sincerely apologize if anyone took offense.

So everyone please call off the dogs and stop the
vitriolic emails coming from day traders and attorneys
who are foaming at the mouth for me right now. ;)

Best regards,

MikeG