[meteorite-list] AD: Great Big Sale

From: Eric Wichman <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 01:14:10 -0700

Hi all,

I'm blowing out some NWA XXX meteorites this week and also have some
special pieces to offer some lucky dealers and collectors. Over 20 kilos
of quality NWA stones in stock and one large 2407 gram piece with nice
crust. Some NWA-869 as well, maybe a piece or two of NWA 2754 LL5 and
about 900 grams of Odessa iron slices. Also in stock is about 200 grams
of Canyon Diablo irons.

Current Ebay Auctions: http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/freel3orn

To help move these NWA stones I've created a "Wholesale Meteorites" page
to list all lots, and individual stones for sale. Here's the link for
all yous guys wanting a good deal on some high quality NWAs.
http://www.meteoritesusa.com/wholesale-meteorites.htm

Also, you don't want to miss this. I have a beautiful 420g Corner piece
Of Highly Fusion Crusted "FRESH" Bassikounou H5 Chondrite: Gorgeous
piece of the Bassikounou meteorite with awesome black fusion crust, nice
lines, displays beautifully. Will make a great addition to any
collection or will slice up nicely for individual slices for resell. You
should be able to double or TRIPLE your money on this piece! Wonderfully
sculpted and full of character. This deal won't last long!

You can view even more photos of all my lots and individuals on my
wholesale meteorites page:
http://www.meteoritesusa.com/wholesale-meteorites.htm Just scroll to the
bottom of the page.

Contact me off-list for all offers. Send me an email...
eric at meteoritesusa.com or eric at meteoritewatch.com

Be sure to check out my forums as well. I got rid of of the complicated
crap and made it simple for everyone to use. It's just a forum now and
WAY easier to use. www.meteoritewatch.com

Thanks!

Regards,
Eric Wichman