[meteorite-list] AD NWA 5296 46 kg

From: Tomasz Jakubowski <illaenus_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 15:35:43 +0200

Hello,
I have a nice, fresh 46 kg chondrite NWA 5296 (prov.) for sale/trade.
It is a part of oriented piece, with good long shaped regmaglypts.
Fusion crust is on one side (is very fresh after cleaning).
Inside chondrite is fresh looking, with lots of metal flakes, big
troilite inclusion, chondrules are not so often (few chondrules have a 1
cm diameter).
Full classification will be done after about 1 month.
Photos is on :
http://picasaweb.google.com/illaenus/NWA529646kg

Any question please write to my address : illaenus at gmail.com
(I can trade this specimen for Campo del Cielo)

Kind Regards
Tomasz Jakubowski
IMCA #2321