[meteorite-list] AD* new Africa impact crater page and a new? crater?

From: m42protosun at aol.com <m42protosun_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2008 16:48:37 -0400

Hello Dirk and all list members to whom it may concern,
on my nightly hunt for inpact structures I have found the following
candidates in Mongolia.
1. 46?40'57.79"N, 102?37'33.29"E 14/7 km complex
2. 44?53'38.60"N, 98?23'50.64"E 1.0 km
3. 46?11'35.44"N, 109? 6'53.56"E 0.6 km
4, 44?15'29.26"N, 109?20'59.64"E 3.5 km
5. 44?18'51.08"N, 108? 5'34.69"E 2.0 km