[meteorite-list] AD: Great Big Sale - Mistake

From: Eric Wichman <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2008 14:02:40 -0700

Hi All,

As I was moving stuff around I made a 5g mistake in the weight of the
Bassikounou. It's actually 415 grams... Stupid me! Sorry for the
misprint, I simply forgot to double check my weight before I listed it.

So to make things all better I've dropped the price from $1499 to only
$1299! I know 5 grams isn't worth a $200 drop in price on such a nice
piece ;), but I found another piece I "NEED" and "NEED" to move the
Bassikounou NOW! My loss is you gain on this one.

Also, All reasonable offers will be considered on this gorgeous piece.

Ebay Auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/420g-BASSIKOUNOU-CHONDRITE-METEORITE-BEAUTIFUL-CRUST_W0QQitemZ250277503801

Scroll to the bottom of this page to see the Bassikounou:
http://www.meteoritesusa.com/wholesale-meteorites.htm

I'll ship ASAP!

Eric

You can call me at: 904-236-5394 or 909-697-6577 if you have any questions.