[meteorite-list] AD* new Africa impact crater page and anew? crater?

From: Meteoriteshow <meteoriteshow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 23:58:58 -0000

Hi Dirk,

Many thanks for this very interesting page, Dirk. I appreciate to see the
Bosumtwi crater in Ghana, where i have the chance to go whenever i like
since i moved to Ghana. A beautiful and peaceful lake, where i like to go
and spend a week-end from time to time, and one of the youngest (if not THE
youngest?) impact crater at the surface of the Earth!

All the best,

Frederic Beroud
www.meteoriteshow.com
IMCA #2491