[meteorite-list] Ruben Garcia reports: "Glorieta, not hunting allowed..."

From: Don Rawlings <psc2410xi_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 12:51:42 -0700 (PDT)

So Ruben, who do you suppose put the trash in the holes that Steve was referring to? Who do you suppose put in the 4x4 trails Steve is referring to? Who do you suppose the publicity hounds have been the past several years that brought all the attention to the area? (I haven't seen Steve on TV)

Inquiring minds want to know.

Don Rawlings