[meteorite-list] Ruben Garcia reports: "Glorieta, not hunting allowed..."

From: Ruben Garcia <meteoritemall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 11:11:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Steve,

You sound upset at me, though I'm not sure why. I had full permission from land owners for all of the above - Cash and Treasures, my videos, articles etc..- The and owners even allowed me to stay in their cabin while there. Does that sound like I trashed their area? I've never hunted on Federal property, I've covered all of my holes and never taken a quad to glorieta. So who are you talking about?

Through the years we (meaning all successful hunters) have inspired others to become meteorite hunters. You inspired some yourself, including me! It happens. Did you think glorieta would be there for you and only you to hunt?

I'm sorry it is shut down! But not for myself, I'm sorry for the land owners who got the shaft. I've spoken to them and they are not mad a me, but because of pressure from others they had to stop hunting all together. They were very good to all of us!

Ruben Garcia
Phoenix, Arizona
http://www.mr-meteorite.com
http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=meteorfright&p=v