[meteorite-list] Tucson '09

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 02:31:26 EDT

In a message dated 8/9/2008 6:02:02 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
mdavidhardy at yahoo.com writes:
Does anyone have the dates for the gatherings for Tucson next year? It's
time to start making plans.

David H.

_________________

Hello Dave, and all,

The Tucson Show will be from January 31 to February 14.
For details go to: _www.mzexpos.com_ (http://www.mzexpos.com)

I imagine the big social weekend will be Feb. 6, 7 and 8, with the Auction
on Friday the 6th, and the Birthday Party on Saturday the 7th.
Better not ask Michael Blood and Geoff Notkin quite yet; I am not sure they
have fully recovered from the last one yet. ;-)
But I do know that I will be there, in the same room at the InnSuites.

I hope you will be able to make it too.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com