[meteorite-list] Tucson '09Correction

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 01:09:04 -0700

If the show ends Feb 14, the Auction will be SATURDAY, Feb. 7,
(The Auction is ALWAYS a Saturday, as the VFW Hall is always
Taken on Fridays - therefore, the Birthday Bash is always on
The Friday before the Auction - apparently Feb 6,2009.......
However, the 14th is a Saturday and the show always ends on
A Sunday....
        I will be coordinating with Geoff soon.
        Best wishes, Michael