[meteorite-list] AD - Great Auctions - Future Sales Info

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 11:25:47 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List Members,

It has been several months since I last posted an advertisement. I feel the material ending in a few hours warrants a look. I have several planetary pieces running including the last large fragment of Northwest Africa 5000 started at just 99 cents with no reserve. I also have a single nice piece of the rarely offered Dal ar Gani 1042 lunaite available at a bargain price. This is the only piece in inventory and I do not want to break it up but will if it does not sell. I would also like to bring to your attention the last of my Nakhla inventory started at just 99 cent with no reserve. These are actual fragments and not cutting dust. Please click on the link below to see some great material.

To see these and over 100 other auctions, click on this link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

My short-term goal is to get all of my affairs in order, move south and get back into the field full-time for much needed exercise. To assist in reaching these goals, I will be turning over my sales inventory to a well qualified individual I have been working with the last several months. I also want to take up golf and return to treasure hunting, an avocation I have been pursuing since 1975. I will be making some announcements in a couple of weeks concerning all of this.

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock