[meteorite-list] AD - Great Auctions - Future Sales Info

From: mexicodoug at aim.com <mexicodoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 15:36:37 -0400

"move south and get back into the field full-time for much needed
exercise"

"also want to take up golf and return to treasure hunting"

Hello Adam,

Amen! Sounds like a big renewal in the right direction. My respects
to you for a successful re-initiation ...

Best wishes, and above all, Great Health,
Doug

PS What ever happened to the Mobile Mohave Command Headquarters?
PPS "move south" hmmm... 86.844838 % of the Earth is south of you, and
that doesn't include Groenland :)