[meteorite-list] Meteorite Article in Sky & Telescope Magazine and in Meteorite, Aug 2008, pp. 15-18

From: bernd.pauli at paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: 17 Aug 2008 14:01:48 UT

Ruben wrote:

"Sorry, I didn't make that clear"

Hi Ruben and List,

Nothing to be sorry for. I only wanted to send a heads-up to those List members
who don't have a S&T subscription (I subscribed to S & T 31 years ago - July 77
was my first issue... how time goes by!) so that they don't miss out on that Oct
2008 issue!

But that's not the only reason why I'm posting this. I've just finished reading
Ruben's article in the latest issue of our METEORITE magazine and wanted to
thank Ruben for sharing this. If you haven't read it yet, you had better do
so now because you can literally feel Ruben's and his son's enthusiasm.

While reading it, I felt like being there and Denny's oriented 13 kg (!) Franconia
is a gorgeous textbook example of a thumbprinted, dome-shaped meteorite!

Well, sooner or later, I'm going to show up at Gold Basin and/or Franconia. So beware ;-)

Best wishes,

Bernd